Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Misaki Rion: Phantom Shinjin Kouen

I have been looking for a show starring Misaki Rion to watch, but I could not find any.
I remember a while ago I accidentally found a video of Canaria but didn't watch it. Now I can't find it anymore and I regret not watching it back then...

Anyway, all I could find was a video with some scenes from the flower troupe's Phantom 2011 Shinjin Kouen (version of the show played by younger and less known actresses) in which Misaki Rion played the role of Christine.
Unfortunately, the video is rather short, but I must say that I am pleased with what I have seen: she's pretty and she seems to have a really good voice as well.

 I am really curious to see how well she matches Ouki Kaname, hopefully they'll make a wonderful top star couple!

You can find the video here.

No comments:

Post a Comment