Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 March 2012

A Beautiful Life

美しき生涯
Isn't that a really great title?

It's a 2011 Cosmos troupe show starring, of course, Oozora Yuuhi, Nono Sumika and Ouki Kaname.

As soon as I first read the title and saw the chirashi, I had a good feeling about it.
Actually, I don't know what it's about - and I don't plan to read the synopsis before I watch it, I like the suspense - but it's definitely on my waiting list.

Today I have seen one tiny piece of it, just one short song, and now I really want to watch it.
Here's the video, with Ouki Kaname (I do hope she becomes Cosmos troupe's top star, I like her better and better every time I see her perform!).

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Did you ever get to watch this one the whole way through? I did, and it was actually rather disappointing - EXCEPT for the scenes with Teru as an evil ninja. :] There were a couple good moments sprinkled throughout, but the costumes were mostly really garish patterns. The ninjas somehow escaped those...

    Kaze

    ReplyDelete